Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Katherine's Birthday Party

Hey all.

Katherine's birthday party is November 22, but I've been playing with ideas in my head for well over a month now. Since she wants a rainbow theme for this party (yeeha!) it will be my responsibility to find, create and build ideas for decorations, food and favors.

Now we are on a very tight budget. We have a million bills to pay right now and it's all coming at once. So everything I do for this party is going to cost us BIG, or that's what I'm thinking when being creative.

So, since we have such a restrictive budget, I'm going to keep track of how much I spend on each thing to do with this party. Here is my planned budget.

Food (Entree, appetizers and desserts): $75
Decor (Balloons, streamers, art): $15
Favors (Treats and prizes for the kids and other guests): $10
TOTAL: $100

Now, this is just want I want to spend, at most. I don't want to go any higher than this.

I have a menu, but I post that later.

0 comments: