Sunday, January 18, 2009

I slipped!!!

Oh, I'm so ashamed...

Yesterday, after our playdate, Katherine and I came home and made cookies. Since I've been okay with pizza and fast food restaurants, I didn't think anything of making cookies. As I was finishing up the first batch of baking, I licked my finger!!! I immediately spit the bits of cookie dough out, but I was mad at myself - I slipped!

I've been trying not to focus on it so I don't psych myself out, but it's hard when I've been doing so well for 11 days and "the slip-up" happens. Ah!

Previous to this, Jonathan and I had decided to do 3 weeks of phase 1, so although I would love to be able to have the whole grain blueberry waffles on Wednesday morning, if it means I can lose more weight faster, I'll do it!

I have yet to weigh myself again, but I'm hoping that the new number will be fantastic! When I do, I'll let everyone know how much I've lost so far.

Enjoy your Sunday!

0 comments: