Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My first goal reached!!!


I did it!

I lost all the weight that I gained since last March. I don't know how much it was, but I can tell you that from every picture of myself taken since last March, it was like a slideshow of fat growing on me. But now I'm back down, and that was in 11 days! I'm so proud of myself.

We are still continuing the first phase of the diet for another week. I am eager to see what happens in the coming week, anxious to see what dieting and exercising does for my self-esteem and my weight loss.

"Did she just say exercising?" Yes, yes I did.

I have 2 videos that I would like to do to lose weight. The first is a Pilates for Dummies video and all I've learned is that it hurts my tailbone to do it on the bare carpet in my bedroom. So today I went out and got an exercise mat that's foam and pink, hoping that it will help me to be able to do Pilates easier.

In addition to my mat, I also got an exercise video - Leslie Sansone Walk at Home. This woman annoys the crap out of me, but I'm determined to do this video until I can finish the 4 miles on the video in less than an hour. And that's some commitment, considering this woman loves to refer to her happy thighs in almost every video.

I'm buying myself a scale and I'm going to update every week with my weight loss. Hopefully I'm meeting my goal by sticking to the diet and the exercises. I'm keeping the faith!

0 comments: